AS Eesti Varude Keskus (Procurer) is asking relevant Bidders to participate in a tender for contracting the: storage agreement for storage of 4 000 m3 of Jet A-1 in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated in the following documents (Invitation Documents) attached to this Invitation to Tender:
- Contents of Tender (on 4 pages)
- Explanations to the Tender (on 1 page)
- Bid Forms in case of storage agreement
- Confirmation Letter
Please note: Bids for at least 3 000 m3 per storage site are acceptable.
Bidder must ensure continuous and uninterrupted power supply at storage place. In the event of power outage /failure it is the obligation of the provider to secure autonomous power supply to the terminal for the purpose of delivery of fuel from storage.
With regard to the stipulated closing dates, we kindly ask you to thoroughly study the comments and contents as well as the terms.
In case you want to bid, please submit your bid by e-mail (in .pdf format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest before Closing of Tender at 23:59 h (local Estonian time), 29.06.2022. Bids shall be received by Procurer by this time. Later arrivals cannot be considered. Bids will only be accepted if submitted on the attached Bid Forms.
In case of reasonable doubt, Procurer has the right to request additional documents from the Bidder confirming its compliance with the requirements.
The Procurer reserves the right to reject all tenders if:
- the cost of all successful tenders exceeds the estimated value of the contract;
- during the procurement procedure, the preconditions for announcing the procurement change, which make it impossible to realize the procurement (reduction of the Procurer's budget resources, etc.);
- the conclusion of the procurement contract has become impossible or impractical for reasons beyond the control of the Procurer;
- there are other unforeseen situations due to which it is not expedient for the Procurer to conclude the procurement contract.
Bidders are bound to their bids until and including 11.07.2022.