Procurer is asking relevant Bidders to participate in a tender for contracting:
The agreement for rotation of 5 000 tons of diesel in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated in the following documents (Invitation Documents) attached to this Invitation to Tender:
- Instructions to the Bidders (on 3 pages)
- Agreement for Rotation and Specifications and Delivery Terms (on 5 pages)
- Bid form for rotation (on 1 page)
- Annex 2 Agreement for Stock Ecxhange (Ver. 06/2007)
- Confirmation letter
Please note: Bids for part-quantities are not acceptable.
Please note, that consortium tenders are also permitted. ESPA accepts joint offers made by several companies together.
Participation in the tender is not allowed for companies domiciled in the Russian Federation or the Republic of Belarus.
Procurer rejects the tender if awarding the public contract based on that tender would violate an international sanction within the meaning of the International Sanctions Act.
With regard to the stipulated closing dates we kindly ask you to thoroughly study the comments and contents as well as the terms.
Qualifying criteria of the Bidder:
- the Bidder is solvent, the Bidder’s assets are not sequestered, and no liquidation proceeding has been initiated and no bankruptcy order has been issued with respect to the Bidder;
- the Bidder has performed all the obligations thereof with respect to state taxes;
- the Bidder’s last annual net turnover shall be at least 5 million Euro;
- the Bidder’s operating experience on the oil market shall be at least 1 year.
For evaluation the Bidder’s financial status, Bidders shall submit the following documents together with their Bids (even in case the Bidder has submitted those in our last tender):
- Confirmation note of the Bidder that the Bidder is solvent, the Bidder’s assets are not sequestered, and no liquidation proceeding has been initiated and no bankruptcy order has been issued with respect to the Bidder;
- Confirmation note of the Bidder that the Bidder has performed all the obligations thereof with respect to state taxes;
- Confirmation note of the Bidder that the Bidder’s last annual net turnover is at least 5 million Euro and the Bidder’s operating experience on the oil market is at least 1 year.
In case of reasonable doubt, Procurer has the right to request additional documents from the Bidder confirming its compliance with the requirements. In case you want to bid, please submit your bid by post or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest before Closing of Tender at 23:59 h (local Estonian time), 31.08.2023. Bids shall be received by Procurer by this time. Later arrivals cannot be considered. Bids will only be accepted if submitted on the attached Bid Form.
Procurer reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to be the sole and final judge of all bids.
Bidders are bound to their bids until and including 22.09.2023.