The Management Board consists of two members who are selected for three years.
Members of the Management Board:
- Priit Enok (Chairman of the Board)
- Priit Ploompuu (Member of the Board)
The Supervisory Board consists of six members who are elected for three years.
Members of the Supervisory Board:
- Kristi Talving, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, Deputy Secretary General for Business and Consumer Environment
- Viola Murd Ministry of the Interior, Undersecretary for Rescue, Emergency Services and Crisis Management
- Indrek Sirp Government Office, Head of the National Security and Defence Coordinaton Unit
- Jaan Lepp Entrepreneur, Logistics Expert
- Raul Puusepp Tallinna Kaubamaja Grupp AS, Chairman of the Board
- Mart Raamat Estonian Oil Association, CEO
The Audit Committee is a body established by the Supervisory Board of the Agency for the purpose of counselling the Supervisory Board in matters pertaining to supervision, including organisation of accounting, carrying out external audits, operation of the internal audit system, management of financial risks, and monitoring the legality of the activities, budgeting and approval of the annual report. Committee consists of two members who are elected for three years by Supervisory Board.
Members of the Audit Committee:
- Priit Laaniste (Chairman)
- Rein Vaks, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
ESPA is audited by KPMG Baltics OÜ Estonia.